Capturing my thoughts
*ROTFL*
Yepz...was going through the pics that I took of Merf posing with the sword and shield...Soo, YK and me worked through till 11.30 from after cg on Saturday...woah! Had an enjoyable time doing it...i mean watching soo n yk activate their creativity. They're really gifted and solid! It's so beautiful!!! So proud of it, so proud of them! Awww..
*hehe*...wat can I say...start off the weekend by cutting my hair! haha...thanks to Karen who told me over the msn that she wanted to cut hers on Fri...so I dunno why, probably too stressed and decided to go ahead as well! Hmm, quite satisfied with my new hairstyle...haha...now I look younger than ER...*rotfl*..oops...I'm too happy...gonna be my last week!!!!
oh yah! My acting roles for JAMs are getting more and more challenging...haha...goodness! I can't believe it! It's simply hilarious...first it was a maid, then a mum, then a pregnant lady! whoo00oo, i get so excited man! what's next?? hehe...actually i do like acting back in sec school..haha..but i always ended up as the "producer/director"...i mean i don't mind that as well since I have stage fright...until now i still do...all the butterflies thingy...haha...well, anyway...can't help but keep praising Him all the time...wanna thank God for the opportunities that He has given me...to be able to serve Him in such a way as well in JAMs!
Overall, had a great service in JAMs...hmmph, transport wasn't that good though...seems like the driver is taking me for granted...he doesn't seem to be paying attention, kept turning the wrongs ways for BOTH fetching and returning...and I had to crack my brains to "save" him...and there's one thing I DON'T LIKE - keep asking me if it's the last student yet... i mean the bus was like only half-filled and then he'll say "That's all huh?" ...argh!!! don't know y? dunno if it's me or what, probably I need more patience? mayb he is tired? But transport this week really left me with a headache at the end of it! My head really aches! and I felt like vommiting after the last student...coz we've got to go through about 4 to 6 humps before reaching her void deck...and the driver ALWAYS BRAKE last minute and the bus always BUMPS real hard! Imagine I'll go through such 24 BUMPS in just one morning for just 1 student *sigh* Oh God!
Ah! Shan't continue about transport anymore...thinking about it now also my head will ache..
Oh, attended Bro Eric & Sis Jeslyn's wedding just now! Jes was so beautiful in that gown! Awww...and her wedding pics are sooooooo nice!!!!! haha..soo...you know, i know ah! Managed to take a pic with her together with Soo..haha! Feeling so happy!
Here's the pics guys! EnjoY ROTFL!

Showcasing the work of the Ah-Mas of w243!!!! whoooOOoo, well done Soo and YK!

Beautiful Sword eh....Credits to Jun Yang!

Navy's "tagline" -> "BE SOMEBODY"

There! It's says "Merf: Jiayou! We love you!" What a cute naval bear pic and beatle car! whoo00oo

Halt! Who goes there? It's Merf with his Shield of Faith, Helmet of Salvation and Sword of the Spirit! hmm...now you're really "armed" for ARMY ehz! ;p

wahahaha...Merf, smile?

Yeah! Nice shot...but Merf!!! Y never show the shield properly!!!!

Ooh! Ain't Jes beautiful??? Awww..so pretty
11:02 PM